If you go about it the right way it is possible to build a website quickly. In this article, I will suggest some useful tips and steps you can follow to get your website up and running quickly.
- Use quality hosting. Website hosting has come down in price, but you need to avoid free or very cheap hosting. Look for hosting companies that have a proven track record. This is extremely important because you cannot make money if your website is not online where people can find it.
- Consider installing it as a WordPress Blog. This is one of the easiest ways to build a website quickly. There are many fantastic WordPress themes available to pick from that you really can come up with a great looking website. Plus when you blog it is very easy to build the pages and to continue to add content in the future.
- Plan out the content you will start with. Put some thought into what your website will be about. If you do go the blog way choose your categories carefully, but understand that you can always make changes to it later. Develop a keyword list that you will be building your web pages around.
- Search engines read words and not pictures, so add your keyword phrases to your graphics as well. Be nice to the search engines and they will reward you with higher rankings and more traffic if you follow basic principles. It’s not so much about building your website but about how to promote it well!
- Understand you have just begun. Having a quality website will do you no good if you don’t get traffic to it. Don’t waste all of your time developing an excellent website and then not market it properly. Understand also what it means if you exceeded your Google Keyword Quota!
- A good strategy is to leave your website alone for a while once you develop it and spend 90% or more of your time on marketing.
Is Your Content Being Ignored?
It can be very frustrating to take the time to research and write a great article only to have it ignored by both your potential customers and the search engines. If you’re finding that this is happening to you on a regular basis you might one to take another look at your article titles and see if they are still relevant to your target group.
At first glance, it makes sense that an article will gain success based on the quality of its content or the craftiness of the author’s bio box. While both of these factors are important, they don’t matter if the title of your article isn’t intriguing enough to the reader to push forward. Learn also what report can help you identify opportunities for improving your keywords and ads.
Your article titles whether on your own website or on remote websites if you’re doing article marketing must catch your reader’s attention immediately. It should be short but provide one or two quick benefits that the reader will enjoy by reading your article. Don’t make the common mistakes that so many others make. Remember that everyone approaches everything with an attitude of ‘what’s in it for me?’ to one degree or another. Every article that you write should have a title that answers that question.
At the same time and if you’re interested in better search engine rankings you’ll want to include your main keyword phrase in your title. If you offer dog training products be sure to include this in your title as well as within a hyperlink in your article. This will allow Google and the other search engines to know what the article is about and rank it accordingly. Social Media Marketers know all about that. If you’ve chosen your keyword phrases properly and if you’re using the right article directories there is no reason why your article itself can’t rank well.
Of course, it goes without saying that in order to find the right keywords you’ll need to spend a little time on keyword research. This is a standing law for anything that you’re doing that depends on search engines to improve your results. Bad content will hurt while top-notch content always wins! Always know which keywords people are looking for and how many pages you’re competing with on each keyword. The smallest difference in a keyword phrase could make or break your search engine success.
While we’re primarily talking about improving the titles of your content don’t forget these basics when using an author bio box. If you’re able to include HTML in the bio be sure to link back to your site using the keyword phrases your site is targeting. We geeks call this anchor text and it will go a long way in improving your site’s search rankings.